Job ID: 221246935
29012 BIGONIA DR
compensation: $36 per hour
employment type: employee's choice
Acts as resource person. Deals with customer requests, inquiries and complaints. Orders parts and equipment, controls inventory, and maintains computerized information systems. Performs administrative and accounting tasks appropriate to the activities of the unit. Interested candidate can contact the HR team directly for a comprehensive briefing and more inquiries on the pay scale, benefits and interview schedule contact our career desk unit at: click to view
with your full names.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Organizes, distributes and verifies the work of others and participates in their training. Establishes priorities. Allocates physical and human resources. Acts as resource person.
2. Coordinates customer service. Provides information on the unit's policies, products and equipment and makes recommendations based on customer requirements. Ensures prompt response and efficient use of unit's resources. Determines whether enquiries are of a technical nature and refers these to the appropriate technician.
3. Orders parts and maintains an inventory based on demand and after consultation with technicians. Coordinates and tracks the purchase of parts. Arranges for the return of defective equipment and ensures that proper credits are received.
4. Maintains computerized information systems and participates in their development to improve efficiency within the unit. Uses inventory management and other software.
5. Arranges for the installation, maintenance and repair of equipment. Carries out routine preventative maintenance. Contacts appropriate companies for estimates of repair costs. Ensures renewal of maintenance contracts with external suppliers and arranges for new contracts.