Construction Administrative Coordinator
- Johnston Enterprises
- Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
This job ad was removed 2 days ago. It either:
- Has been filled
- Was taken down by the employer
- Didn’t pass our most recent quality check
Search for other opportunities and apply to jobs you're interested in as soon as you can to ensure you don't miss out!
Johnston Enterprises is seeking a Construction Administrative Coordinator to assist and coordinate with our construction management teams to facilitate the completion of repairs in the most efficient manner possible in our client’s commercial facilities.
Johnston Enterprises is a family-owned business with 20-plus years of operating experience. We provide construction, maintenance, and repair services for existing structures throughout the country. Our clients are commercial companies occupying both large and small spaces. Our projects vary from simple cosmetic updates to in-depth structural repairs.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide administrative and logistical support to our construction managers.
- Serve as the company liaison to clients.
- Receive and review new work orders.
- Coordinate scheduling with clients and contractors.
- Confirm delivery of required materials.
What You’ll Bring:
- Working knowledge of the construction industry.
- Computer, typing, MS Office Suite, and web-based applications skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage timelines and priorities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly.
- High degree of integrity and work ethic.
- Adaptability to company policies and procedures.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening.
Why You’ll Love Johnston Enterprises:
- We maintain a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
- Ability to grow and learn as a team.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Being part of an expanding team.
Compensation and benefits:
- Full time
- 7 days PTO per year with rollover
- $14-20 per hour
Job ID: 361051445