Seeking a full-time Office Manager for a dental office with a spa environment. Our office has an upbeat pace which focuses on the ultimate patient experience. Join the Family! Our ideal candidate should have a strong work ethic, experience in the dental field and a strong knowledge of insurance.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement plans to promote office efficiency.
- Responsible for all HR-related tasks – managing staffing levels within office needs: interviewing, hiring, firing, training, performance management, and disciplinary actions
- Review and assess office productivity and financial performance.
- Building team work, motivating and inspiring integrity, trust and confidence in staff.
- Active management of staff to establish clear directions, priorities, and set stretching objectives and goals.
Office Manager skills
- Knowledge of dental treatments, terminology and insurance plans.
- Able to use Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and web browsers.
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Exceptional communication skills and passion for delivering a positive patient experience.
- Possesses strong knowledge of the business and is resourceful by nature.
- Is knowledgeable of the industry, practices, trends, technology and competition.
- Has the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- A motivated team with years of experience and loyal patient base with room to grow.
- Competitive compensation and training for the right fit.
- Medical/Vision/Dental benefits, and 401k options.
- PTO, not including jury duty and bereavement days.
- Opportunity for personal growth in a growing business.
If you meet the requirements listed above, and feel you would be a good fit for our team, please submit your resume for further consideration.
Job Type: Full Time Dental Office Manager
Additional Job Details: Bonuses
Job Type: Full-time