This person will be supporting the CEO and CFO of the company. We are looking for someone who is highly organized and has a can- do attitude!
Must be available: Monday ? Thursday 8:30am-1:00pm (full time hours)
Compose letters & emails (type 46 wpm)
• Create & maintain spreadsheets
• Ability to navigate with Microsoft office
• Professional phone skills
• Organize mail
• Run errands
• Create travel arrangements
• Manage multiple calendars
• Working closely with the assistant who works remotely. (This person will be her legs here locally.)
• Must have reliable transportation and a valid CA driver?s license and must be 21 years or older.
• Must past a background check and have a clean driving record.
• Candidate must be trustworthy, reliable, flexible (possibly evenings or weekends), able to multi-task, complete tasks quickly & efficiently, presentable, detail oriented, creative, a deal finder, able to think outside the box and come up with a solution, have a positive attitude, able to think quickly, and be organized.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Job ID: 254237633