The basic function of the Accounting Clerk is to provide clerical support to our organization. Job Duties & Responsibilities of the position are listed below.
* Answer main office phone line and route calls as needed
* Respond to company emails
* Gather mail daily & sort.
* Gather bills, receipts and paper work from all employees and sort daily
* Enter materials into the company inventory spreadsheet for job costing
* Enter time cards into quick books. Create new time cards each week both in paper and google docs
* Maintain billing spreadsheets and work with management staff and employees to insure they are properly filled out in a timely manner
* Order & maintain employee uniform stock.
* Track the usage of uniforms per employee in order to accurately track & deduct from pay
* Maintain fuel logs
* Respond to Houzz, Angie’s or any other marketing websites we are currently participating with
* Put together on boarding documents
* Order & maintain office supplies
* Clean the office as needed
* Attendance and reliability within company guidelines
* Reporting to work on time each day, after lunch breaks, etc. and not leaving early
* Maintain work area in a neat and orderly manner
* Other projects assigned by manager
** Detail oriented & attention to detail is a must
**skilled in office products & systems
** skilled in basic quick books is preferred
** ability to answer telephone in a professional timely manner and route calls as needed
** ability to respond to emails in a professional timely manner
** knowledgeable of social media
** ability to work independently as needed
** ability to achieve commitments
** Positive attitude and a team player.
Job ID: 238412395